openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Pinaki Poddar" <ppod...@bea.com>
Subject RE: OpenJPA clean build fails at latest revision 602969
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:19:34 GMT
Ignore.

It is about JDK 1.6 version recent upgrade in my local environment.
With JDK 1.5 we are OK.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pinaki Poddar [mailto:ppoddar@bea.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 9:16 AM
To: dev@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: OpenJPA clean build fails at latest revision 602969

Hi,
  Looks like I am missing something (updated JDBC API?) in my build
environment as OpenJPA clean build fails.

  Any pointer to solve this problem?
==================
$ svn update
At revision 602969.

$ mvn clean package -Dtest=false

[INFO] Compilation failure

C:\project\openjpa\openjpa-lib\src\main\java\org\apache\openjpa\lib\util
\concurrent\Utils.java:[203,22] sun.misc.Perf is Sun proprietary API and
may be removed in a future release

C:\project\openjpa\openjpa-lib\src\main\java\org\apache\openjpa\lib\jdbc
\DelegatingConnection.java:[47,7]
org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection is not abstract and
does not override abstract method
createStruct(java.lang.String,java.lang.Object[]) in java.sql.Connection

C:\project\openjpa\openjpa-lib\src\main\java\org\apache\openjpa\lib\jdbc
\DelegatingDatabaseMetaData.java:[31,7]
org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingDatabaseMetaData is not abstract
and does not override abstract method
getFunctionColumns(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,ja
va.lang.String) in java.sql.DatabaseMetaData

........ More similar errors

Thanks --

by email and then delete it.