openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Pinaki Poddar" <ppod...@bea.com>
Subject OpenJPA clean build fails at latest revision 602969
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:16:00 GMT
Hi,
  Looks like I am missing something (updated JDBC API?) in my build
environment as OpenJPA clean build fails.

  Any pointer to solve this problem?
==================
$ svn update
At revision 602969.

$ mvn clean package -Dtest=false

[INFO] Compilation failure

C:\project\openjpa\openjpa-lib\src\main\java\org\apache\openjpa\lib\util
\concurrent\Utils.java:[203,22] sun.misc.Perf is Sun proprietary API and
may be removed in a future release

C:\project\openjpa\openjpa-lib\src\main\java\org\apache\openjpa\lib\jdbc
\DelegatingConnection.java:[47,7]
org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection is not abstract and
does not override abstract method
createStruct(java.lang.String,java.lang.Object[]) in java.sql.Connection

C:\project\openjpa\openjpa-lib\src\main\java\org\apache\openjpa\lib\jdbc
\DelegatingDatabaseMetaData.java:[31,7]
org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingDatabaseMetaData is not abstract
and does not override abstract method
getFunctionColumns(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,ja
va.lang.String) in java.sql.DatabaseMetaData

........ More similar errors

Thanks --