openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "-K.Tr" <santhoshm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Hi , Need A Help
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 02:32:05 GMT

Hi Mike ,

Thanks For the Concerned Reply ,

Now i Have to develop a simple web application ,

i have my entities in a project with build.xml and persistence.xml in the
meta-inf  (name this is as CoreProject.)

and i also create a web application project with a page , now how i will use
this coreProject , here to access the entities , Right now i am just
compilin the Core project and i put those web-inf/classes folder of the
tomcat and running it , but i can't able to access the database.

pls help me out to do it in a proper way.

Thanks ,
-K.Tr