openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "-K.Tr" <santhoshm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Hi , Need A Help
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 11:09:05 GMT

Thanks Ognjen ,

I have done that , and its working fine , i have done a simple example ..

now i want to use the build.xml , in that i am seeing the
<taskdef name="openjpac" classname="org.apache.openjpa.ant.PCEnhancerTask">

what this exactly do , its building  without any errors..but after the build
wat exact;y happens..

can u pls explain this build script.

Thanks.
K.Tr