openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: build error with trunk
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 21:35:46 GMT
Kevin-

I'm able to build and test without errors.

If you run with the JVM arg "-verbose:class", does it tell you the
class that caused the format error? If you subsequently try to run
javap on the class, does it also give the error?

Also, I notice the presence of "com.ibm.oti.reflect.AnnotationHelper"
in the stack trace. Could that possibly have to do with the problem?