openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Albert Lee" <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenJPA 1.0.1 Release Voting Request (2nd Attempt)
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:16:15 GMT
OpenJPA Developers-

With 4 +1 votes and no -1 or 0 votes, the vote passes! The following people
voted +1:

   Kevin Sutter
   Marc Prud'hommeaux
   Michael Dick
   Patrick Linskey

The 1.0.1 release downloads page at
http://openjpa.apache.org/downloads.html has
been updated. Announcements will be sent out shortly.

Thank you all.

Albert Lee.