openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Albert Lee" <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenJPA 1.0.1 Release Voting Request
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 21:56:08 GMT
I had another team member, who has access to the TCK license, ran the TCK
before OPENJPA-370 is removed. I plan to do the same for this release
candidate.

If you can also give it a try, that would also be great. It does not hurt to
have another source to validate the image is good.

Thanks,
Albert Lee.