openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build error with trunk
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 22:38:24 GMT
Thanks, Mike, for verifying that it's an IBM JDK problem...

Question:  I am trying to back out the changes for OPENJPA-370.  The
1.0.xbranch builds just fine, but the
1.1.0 trunk is failing with this error.  I have committed the backed out
changes in the 1.0.x branch.  Since we have figured out that my build breaks
are due to the IBM JDK, should I go ahead with the commit to trunk anyway?
The answer is probably "yes", but it makes me a little uneasy since I like
to have a clean build (with test) before committing.

Kevin