openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <mik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenJPA 1.0.1 Release Voting Request
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 20:51:49 GMT
There are few extra text file in the source archive, three log files
and some eclipse artifacts. They're not causing any problems, but we
need to clean them up before we ship the release.

Is it safe to manually remove the files from the archive before
copying to the official distribution directory
(/www/www.apache.org/dist/openjpa/1.0.1) or do we need to spin a new
build and start the vote over?

-Mike