openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build error with trunk
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 21:43:17 GMT
I think it's another IBM vs Sun JDK issue.  I've been using the Sun
JDK (1.5.0_07-b03) and it works fine for me. I switched to IBM (SR5
and SR6)and I ran into the same problem.

My take is that some recent change is causing the IBM JDK to go down a
different path (probably through the AnnotationHelper Marc mentioned).

We'll try the -verbose:class and see if that sheds any light. Thanks
for the tip Marc!

-Mike