openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From plins...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Update by query and MySQL
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:24:14 GMT
Hi,

I don't have access to source right now, but you might be able to do
something with a setter on Select, which I believe is responsible for
creating the string (well, the SQLBuffer) for the WHERE and FROM
clauses. (As you may have noticed, the Select interface has evolved
into something more like a Statement interface.)

For example, a method called
omitTableAliasForSingleTableStatements(boolean) could do the trick.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907