openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Thakur" <rahul.thakur.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ORM/data store testing
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 02:43:45 GMT
Thanks for the pointers, Patrick!

A separate module for tests (openjpa-persistence-tests - like you say)
would be great! It would help to cleanly specify a 'test' scoped
dependency for a given maven project. I think currently those sources
are not published with OpenJPA distros so I will just pull them into
my project to get started :-)

Cheers,

Rahul