openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Holloway <t...@mousetech.com>
Subject Re: BUG: MySQL DDL Generation
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:38:44 GMT
Thanks. You might also want to open one on a problem I reported back on
Nov 6 where a malformed JDBC URL could throw an exception. This one only
happens to us incompetent folks.

Also, did I whine about the apparent mandatory requirement to supply a
schema to the Reverse Engineering tool (which the documentation doesn't
show)? I got bitten by it about a year ago, then again about 2 weeks
ago. That time I fixed it by googling the problem and finding my own
question in a mail archive.

   Tim