openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Albert Lee" <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for releasing 1.0.1
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:52:14 GMT
Thanks for all the positive responses.

Let's plan on freezing the content of the 1.0.1 release on 10/29 Monday and
I'll start the necessary work for this release.

(Do we need a official vote on this decision?)

Please post here if you have any concerns on the timing of this proposal.
Otherwise I'll proceed as plan on 10/29.

Thanks again.
Albert Lee.