openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Question: Application of QueryCompilationCache for find() and lazy relationships?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:59:55 GMT
Hi,
For those of you that are more verse with the QueryCompilationCache, I'm
wondering how difficult it would be to utilize this type of cache for the
em.find() operations as well as traversal of lazy relationships.  We're
finding that these operations are more prevalent in customer's applications
than the use of createQuery() and createNamedQuery() operations and it's
affecting our performance (especially as compared to our competitors).  So,
I am wondering whether anybody has put any thought in this space before I do
a deeper dive.  Any suggestions or thoughts?

Thanks,
Kevin