openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: em.refresh() semantics
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 22:32:32 GMT
Pinaki,
No caching is turned on.  The only cache that I am aware of that is turned
on by default is the Query Compilation Cache.  All other caches need to be
explicitly configured.  I have not configured for any caches.  I am running
with the standard "test" persistence unit definition in our persistence.xmlfile.

Kevin