openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven build for Examples Integration Tests compile error
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:04:01 GMT
Hi all,

I think this should be a manual step whether you're working on a release
candidate or not. I've been trying to get this to work automatically via the
maven-antrun-plugin with limited success.

The only reliable method that worked for me was to use the <exec> tag inside
ant to run another instance of ant.

Besides being ugly this approach required me to have a standalone copy of
ant installed and on my path.

It would be nice if we could automate running the samples through maven, but
since it's broken at the moment I think we should just manually run them.

-Mike