openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for releasing 1.0.1
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:47:41 GMT
Hi,

Theoretically, this process should be a bunch easier now that we have
an automated build machine running builds and uploading release
candidates on the 1.0.x line.

Currently, the 1.0.x build is passing the CTS and all our tests
against Derby. A new release candidate build is automatically
triggered every time a change is made in the 1.0.x line.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907