openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brady <dbr...@comintel.com>
Subject Re: Question: Application of QueryCompilationCache for find() and lazy relationships?
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 05:46:07 GMT
Just to add a user note if not inappropriate, my company would really
like to see this.

We are finding that our OpenJPA application runs slower than a pure JDBC
application and it looks as if the re-generation of the dynamic SQL is a
major factor....

By the way, on another note, I have never seen anything as robust as
OpenJPA is proving to be - we have not run into a single bug or memory
leak since we deployed our application to Production on WebSphere 6.1
the better part of a year ago.  I expected at least the occasional
issue, but no problems at all have transpired!

Don