openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Pinaki Poddar" <ppod...@bea.com>
Subject RE: em.refresh() semantics
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 22:24:24 GMT
Is L2 cache configured for this experiment? If datacache is active, then
that the state may be delivered from there itself without hitting the
database.
Does the test behave differently, if you set
   a) datacahe off
or b) evict from both L1 and L2 cache before refresh?
    To ensure that em.evict() acts on L2 cahce too, please set <property
name="openjpa.BrokerImpl" value="EvictFromDataCache=true"/>

Pinaki Poddar
972.834.2865