openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From rgarret <RGAR...@co.pierce.wa.us>
Subject Re: Lazy loading not working.
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 14:19:33 GMT

Alex,

I am enhancing all of my model classes at build time. I found a fixed bug
that pertains to my issue: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-347.
After upgrading to the latest snapshot my OneToOne relationship behaved
properly but the ManyToOne still eagerly fetched. I changed from ManyToOne
to Basic and now everything is working well.

I'm not sure if declaring the relationship as basic is the right thing to do
as it really is ManyToOne. I have verified that retrieval works properly but
have yet to test persisting.

Thanks for your help,
Reece