openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Fwd: OpenJPA presentation at Fast Feather Track ApacheCon US 2007
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:50:28 GMT
Sorry this is late. I spaced out on the date. Thought the 27th was
Friday. :-(

   - Presentation title

OpenJPA: Standards-based Object Relational Mapping

   - Short abstract

OpenJPA is now integrated with several other open source projects.
Here's what we do that goes beyond the standards.
Here's what we're planning for next release. Here's how we plan to
grow. Here's what we're doing to be the #1 ORM solution in open source.
Here's how it's integrated with other projects, here and at Apache.
Here are some things you  might want to know about when integrating it
into your project.

   - Short biography

Craig Russell is a senior staff engineer at Sun Microsystems. He is
specification lead for Java Data Objects (JSRs 12 and 243) and leads
the implementation team for its reference implementation and
technology compatibility kit. He was the architect of the Container
Managed Persistence component of the J2EE Reference Implementation
and Sun Java System Application Server.
Craig Russell is a member of the Apache Software Foundation, the
chair of the Apache OpenJPA Project Management Committee, and a
member of the Apache Incubator project responsible for bringing
projects into Apache.

   - Did you already register for the conference? (yes/no)
yes(clr)

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!