openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: OpenJPA presentation at Fast Feather Track ApacheCon US 2007
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 03:28:33 GMT
Here's a straw proposal for discussion. The submission is due tomorrow.

  - Presentation title
OpenJPA

  - Short abstract
OpenJPA is now integrated with several other open source projects.
Here's what we're planning for next release. Here's how we plan to
grow. Here's what we're doing to be the #1 ORM solution in open source.

Other ideas?

  - Short biography... standard stuff, other presenters?

Craig Russell is a senior staff engineer at Sun Microsystems. He is
specification lead for Java Data Objects (JSRs 12 and 243) and leads
the implementation team for its reference implementation and
technology compatibility kit. He was the architect of the Container
Managed Persistence component of the J2EE Reference Implementation
and Sun Java System Application Server.
Craig Russell is a member of the Apache Software Foundation, the
chair of the Apache OpenJPA Project Management Committee, and a
member of the Apache Incubator project responsible for bringing
projects into Apache.

  - Did you already register for the conference? (yes/no)
yes(clr)

On Sep 27, 2007, at 4:07 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> Excellent! I can help put together a presentation proposal; I imagine
> that we can probably fiddle with who presents as the time draws
> nearer, once everyone knows more about their attendance plans.
>
> -Patrick
>
> On 9/27/07, Craig L Russell <Craig.Russell@sun.com> wrote:
>> I plan to attend ApacheCon and will submit a talk proposal if no one
>> else volunteers for it...
>>
>> Craig
>>
>> On Sep 27, 2007, at 11:59 AM, Patrick Linskey wrote:
>>
>>> Is anyone going to be in Atlanta? I expect that I won't be, but my
>>> travel plans for November aren't final yet.
>>>
>>> -Patrick

>>> --
>>> Patrick Linskey
>>> 202 669 5907