openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: MSDN licenses
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:59:45 GMT
The MSDN licenses for OpenJPA development have been approved. What I
need from each of you follows.

 > Name
 > Email address
 > Apache Software Foundation
 > Company address
 > Telephone number

I'm using my Apache email address, but feel free to use whichever
address is most practical to receive email.

I'm using my home address, but feel free to use whichever address is
most practical to receive mail.

I'm using my home telephone number, but feel free to use whichever
number is most practical to receive calls (and I don't know why they
would call either).

Craig