openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject [RESCIND VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.0.0 release (2nd attempt)
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:11:25 GMT
OpenJPA Developers-

I am rescinding this vote for the second time, due to the recent
problems we discovered with the new enhancer property.

I expect that within the next few hours we'll have a new artifact
uploaded and either I or Patrick will start a new vote.

Sorry for all the false starts, but we want to be sure we get it
right. Thanks for your patience.