openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenJPA and vmbuild
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2007 21:10:48 GMT
Hi Craig, all,

vmbuild1 is now set up. I have created a group for OpenJPA but have
not added the projects - I thought that individual projects might
like to set them up to their liking (though I'm happy to help with
anything).

If you'd like to register for an account I can give you the group
administration roles so that you can do this and assign rights to
other users.

http://vmbuild1.apache.org/continuum/security/register.action

Cheers,
Brett

On 12/07/2007, at 3:46 AM, Craig L Russell wrote:

> Hi Brett,
>
> Consensus has been reached. Please
>
>  [ x] you would like the project set up on the new machine with a
> clean slate
>
> Craig
>
> On Jul 11, 2007, at 9:41 AM, Kevin Sutter wrote:
>
>> Agree with the group.  Get setup on new machine, but the history
>> is not
>> necessary.
>>
>> On 7/11/07, Michael Dick <michael.d.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> +1 from me too. History is nice but optional - I don't think we
>>> really
>>> need