openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenJPA and vmbuild
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2007 21:55:20 GMT
Brett-

I just signed up (username: mprudhom), but I never got the activation
e-mail. I tried the "password reset" link, and then I did get an e-
mail to reset the password, which wound up working (although FYI, the
link in the mail was for "http://localhost:8080/continuum/security/
login!login.action?resetPassword=..." ; "localhost:8080" should have
been "vmbuild1.apache.org"). I am able to log in now.

Can you add me as an admin for the OpenJPA group?