openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r567962 - /openjpa/trunk/openjpa-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/sql/DB2Dictionary.java
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:53:45 GMT

Also, you can have the validation automatically happen if your ~/.m2/
settings.xml looks like:

<settings>
     <profiles>
         <profile>
             <id>java14-validate</id>
             <activation><activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault></
activation>
             <properties>
                 <java14.jar>/System/Library/Frameworks/
JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/classes.jar</java14.jar>
             </properties>
         </profile>
     </profiles>
</settings>

The exact location of "java14.jar" is platform and installation
specific, which is why we can't automatically set it (unless anyone
has any clever suggestions for figuring out the path of different
JVM's installation in a robust manner).