openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE RESULT] Approve OpenJPA 1.0.0 release (4th attempt)
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 02:07:32 GMT
OpenJPA Developers-

With 7 +1 votes and no -1 or 0 votes, the vote passes! The following
people voted +1:

   Patrick Linskey
   Pinaki Poddar
   Craig Russell
   Marc Prud'hommeaux
   Dain Sundstrom
   Michael Dick
   Kevin Sutter

The downloads page at http://openjpa.apache.org/downloads.html has
been updated with the 1.0.0 binaries. Announcements will be sent out
sometime tomorrow (in order to ensure that the download mirrors have
had time to synchronize).

Thank you all for your hard work in ensuring that this first release
as an Apache TLP was successful!