openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESCIND VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.0.0 release (2nd attempt)
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:28:12 GMT
Let's just do another respin and pull it in.  The code has already been
committed and it does fix an obscure NPE with discriminator values assuming
the default type of String.  Thanks for being flexible.  We just need to
ensure that the vote completes before you take off on vacation, right?  :-)

Kevin

> I don't have any opinion on whether to include it or not. I'm happy
> to create a new build, but unfortunately I'm on the road tonight, so
> it won't happen until tomorrow mid-day EST.
>
> I'll leave it to your judgement on whether it is worth the additional
> short delay in the release to re-cut.
>

> On Aug 22, 2007, at 8:23 PM, Michael Dick wrote:
>
> > I wouldn't vote -1 if it's not included.
> >
> > I don't think it's a major change and I'm sure we'll live if it's
> > the first
> > fix in 1.0.1. My opinion is that it's nice to have but no show
> > stopper.
> >
> > Unless anyone else has strong feelings that it should go in?
> >
> > -Mike
> >
> > On 8/22/07, Patrick Linskey <plinskey@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> It looks like Marc kicked off a build at 1:30 or so that finished
> >> before your change made it in... should we wait around for him to get
> >> back from dinner (he's on the east coast this week) and do a new one,
> >> or start a vote on the one that just finished uploading?
> >>
> >> -Patrick

> >> question.  Just
> >> process...  :-)  Thanks.

> >> the