openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESCIND VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.0.0 release (2nd attempt)
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 21:44:47 GMT
The fix is already in openjpa trunk, it just needs to move over to the
1.0.0branch.  We might as well fix it.  We were just wondering what
the process
was -- whether Marc was going to start over with another cut from trunk or
just re-spin from the branch.  We'll move this change over quickly...
Thanks.

Kevin