openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.0.0 release
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:11:23 GMT
I had no problem with the downloads or the builds. I'm on Linux though so
it's not exactly apples to apples.

Pinaki, have you tried increasing the heap size for maven? The easiest way
to test it is to set the MAVEN_OPTS environment variable before running the
command.

Something like this should work :

set MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx2G
mvn package

2 gig is probably overkill but you can tweak that to suit your environment.

-Mike