openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REMINDER] 1.0.0 branch tonight
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:33:36 GMT
I think I agree with most of what you said - I just didn't explain myself
well last night. Creating the 1.0.0 branch right away is the right thing to
do, and it's one of the things that I messed up on with release 0.9.7.

Maybe I wasn't clear in what I meant when I replied last night. I'm all for
the 1.0.0 branch, I'm ambivalent about needing a 1.1.0 branch in addition to
the 1.0.0 branch. I think that trunk can be used for all new function until
we need a branch (ie release 1.1) or add function that requires a major
version update (2.0).

-Mike