openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <mik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting default schema in orm.xml?
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:29:44 GMT
Currently the settings in your mapping file only apply to the entities in
the mapping file.

OpenJPA-198 : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-198 was opened
to address having the schema name (and other default properties) apply to
the entire PU.

For the time being you'll have to either add your mappings to orm.xml or use
the openjpa.jdbc.Schema property (either in persistence.xml, in openjpa.xml,
or as a system property).

Regards,
-Mike