openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenJPA snapshots
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:04:32 GMT
Hi,

It looks like the nightly builds are not coming from trunk anymore.
Additionally, currently, the snapshots are built and uploaded from
Marc's laptop, and I don't think that he'll have very good
connectivity while he's on vacation.

So, I'm planning to set up a job that runs the following script,
triggered by checkins. Is there anything else that I should be putting
in the script? Will this cause the snapshot to be uploaded to the
"right" location?

#!/bin/sh
export MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx512m
export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun
export PATH=$PATH:$HOME/bin/scripts/maven-2.0.7/bin
dir=/tmp/openjpa-snapshot-$$
mkdir -p $dir
cd $dir
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/trunk .
mvn --batch-mode package
-Djava14.jar=/usr/lib/jvm/j2sdk1.4.2_15/jre/lib/rt.jar && \
    mvn --batch-mode install -Pexamples-profile,tck-profile && \
    mvn --batch-mode deploy -Duser.name=pcl
-Ptest-derby,javadoc-profile,docbook-profile,sign-release -Dtest=false
&& cd /tmp && rm -rf $dir

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey