openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementing Temporal Property (or Temporal Object) using JPA?
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:23:08 GMT
Paul,

Marc's response is relative to implementing temporal features within
OpenJPA. I have seen a number of people implement a model with
temporal aspects on top of OpenJPA, using transaction listeners to
update temporal data at appropriate times.

What features in particular are you looking for?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907