openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From plins...@gmail.com
Subject Re: [RESCIND VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.0.0 release (2nd attempt)
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 21:27:57 GMT
Hi,

I think that it's fair game for hardening / bugfix changes, but I
don't think that we should hold up the release for everything.

Note that a new candidate build will be kicking off in the next 30
mins or so (if it hasn't already).

Do you think that this issue is worth holding things up for, or is
this more of a serendipitious situation?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907