openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.0.0 release
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:43:17 GMT
FWIW, I was able to download and extract with no problem.

-Patrick

On 8/21/07, Pinaki Poddar <ppoddar@bea.com> wrote:
> On Windows XP/FireFox Browser (version 2.0.0.6), multiple attempts to
> download apache-openjpa-1.0.0-binary.zip
> From http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/1.0.0/downloads/ failed with "Can
> not open file: It does not appear to be valid archive".
>
> apache-openjpa-1.0.0-source.zip downloaded without any problem.
>

> Pinaki Poddar
> 972.834.2865

of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907