openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.0.0 release
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:36:12 GMT
What about 'mvn package -Dtest=false'?

-Patrick

On 8/21/07, Pinaki Poddar <ppoddar@bea.com> wrote:
> 1. Download source.zip
> 2. Unpack
> 3. mvn package
> 4. Failed with
>
> testBasicQueries(org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.idclass.T
> estIdClassCompanyModel)  Time elapsed: 46.096 se
> c  <<< ERROR!
> <openjpa-0.0.0-rexported nonfatal general error>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: No current connect
> ion.
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionary.newStoreException(DBDictionary.
> java:3849)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:97
> )
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:83
> )
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:59
> )
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.rollback(JDBCStoreManage
> r.java:190)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingStoreManager.rollback(DelegatingStor
> eManager.java:98)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.endStoreManagerTransaction(BrokerIm
> pl.java:1248)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.endTransaction(BrokerImpl.java:2113
> )
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.afterCompletion(BrokerImpl.java:178
> 2)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.LocalManagedRuntime.rollback(LocalManagedRunti
> me.java:124)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.rollback(BrokerImpl.java:1314)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.rollback(DelegatingBroker.jav
> a:869)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.rollback(EntityManagerI
> mpl.java:424)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.test.PersistenceTestCase.closeEMF(Persist
> enceTestCase.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.test.SingleEMFTestCase.tearDown(SingleEMF
> TestCase.java:59)
>         at
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.test.SingleEMTestCase.tearDown(SingleEMTe
> stCase.java:54)
>         at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:130)
>         at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
> [...]
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907