openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r567962 - /openjpa/trunk/openjpa-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/sql/DB2Dictionary.java
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:33:01 GMT
IMO, setting an environment variable and changing the .m2 file are
about equivalent, so personally, I don't think that there's a lot of
reason to come up with multiple ways to do this.

That said, here's another one: I bet that you could just put the
requisite arguments into the MAVEN_OPTS env variable.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907