openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API changes
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 00:01:42 GMT
Do you think that that means we should change the persistence.xml
stuff, or go with the FooMode settings?

It looks like the only ones that matter are EagerFetchMode,
SubclassFetchMode, and ConnectionRetainMode. We also have
ConnectionFactoryMode and TransactionMode, but these don't have
corresponding enums, although there is still a consistency question.

Also, for configuration settings, I'd be pretty happy just putting off
the work until after 1.0. I don't think that consistency is as
important there.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey