openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API changes
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 23:49:03 GMT
So one issue with this is that some of these settings are configurable
in persistence.xml, and we use 'FooMode' there. For example,
ConnectionRetainMode.

This is easy enough to fix, and can be done in the future by
deprecating the current setting, so it's probably not a big
consideration.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey