openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REMINDER] 1.0.0 branch tonight
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 22:20:28 GMT
Well, I definitely don't think that work should happen in a branch
called 1.0.0. Rather, it would seem that we would want to create a
branch called 1.0, and tag from it.

I think that we should make a 1.0 branch tonight, and then all future
work in the 1.0 line will happen in it. So, if something goes wrong
while building / voting on the release, we'll resolve those issues in
the 1.0 branch, not in trunk. That way, people can keep on working on
trunk, which will immediately become the 1.1 train.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907