openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fetch Groups
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:32:19 GMT
... so maybe the clearFetchGroups() is causing the implicit fetching
of the primitives in Address to be disabled. What happens if you call
resetFetchGroups() before setting things up instead?

-Patrick

On 8/13/07, Pinaki Poddar <ppoddar@bea.com> wrote:
> > I thought the clear*() operations were to remove any custom
> fetchgroups that were added to > the plan, and left default alone.
>
> clearFetchGroups() clears all the fetch groups. Does the documentation
> say otherwise?
>

> Pinaki Poddar
> 972.834.2865

of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907