openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with HEAD
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:40:46 GMT
> 1. Test failure in
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.xml.TestSimpleXmlEntity.testId
> (TestSimpleXmlEntity.java:35)
> Caused by: <openjpa-0.0.0-r420667:564688M nonfatal general error>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Invalid
> character string format for type BIGINT.

That sounds like a problem that I caused when changing some of the
XML-related stuff about a week ago. But I fixed the problem within a
couple of hours. So maybe you have a slightly stale checkout?

What happens if you run mvn from the command line? What version of
Maven does NetBeans support? Maybe it only supports Maven 1 or
something.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey