openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Possible bug in EntityManagerFactoryImpl
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 16:45:24 GMT
Hi,

EntityManagerFactoryImpl.toFetchPlan() begins like so:

    FetchPlan toFetchPlan(Broker broker, FetchConfiguration fetch) {
        if (fetch == null)
            return null;

        FetchConfiguration inner = fetch;
        if (inner instanceof DelegatingFetchConfiguration)
            inner = ((DelegatingFetchConfiguration) inner).
                getInnermostDelegate();

However, we never use 'inner'. Does anyone have any insight into
whether we should just remove the inner-related lines, or if we should
remove the 'inner' variable and reassign 'fetch' instead?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907