openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "David Ezzio (asmtp)" <dez...@apache.org>
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:59:11 GMT
Hi Joe,

I have no idea.  If I attach a zip file it barfs.  If I rename it to a
somename.zippy, it barfs.  But I haven't tried anything else.  The zip
file in question is about 12 kb.  The returned message is always about
the mail being spam.  I've tried a number of SMTP servers, and mailing
return addresses.  The same message without attachment is just fine.

In addition, at least one other user has noticed the same or very
similar problem.

I don't think there is a virus in my zip, as my system is scanned twice
a week, with full protection running all the time.  It's very unusual
that Norton AntiVirus, etc. finds anything, and I avoid the Microsoft
virus vectors like the plague.

David