openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Prashant Bhat" <prashant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems migrating to 1.0
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 01:51:47 GMT
Hi,

Thanks, It's working now with openjpa.RuntimeUnenhancedClasses set to warn.
and the best thing is even the performance is same as before. But
surprisingly, although entities are enhanced, the following message still
comes.

openjpa.Enhance - This configuration disallows runtime optimization, but the
following listed types were not enhanced at build time or at class load time
with a javaagent: [...]

And if I set openjpa.RuntimeUnenhancedClasses set to unsupported, then an
exception is thrown.

Actually, I'm running the application in a multi-classloader
environment(with JPF and plugin arch), so different related entities(and
super-classes also) are in different classloader but all of them are
available in Thread.contextClassLoader.
Could this be causing the error?

Thanks,
Prashant.