openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Pinaki Poddar" <ppod...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.0.0 release
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:19:14 GMT
Hi Mike,
 I set MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx1G (oh my poor laptop).
 Then, OutOfMemory error does not show up. But test suote still fails

  Results :

  Is it all running OK in your environment?

Pinaki Poddar
972.834.2865

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Dick [mailto:michael.d.dick@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 2:11 PM
To: dev@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.0.0 release

I had no problem with the downloads or the builds. I'm on Linux though
so it's not exactly apples to apples.

Pinaki, have you tried increasing the heap size for maven? The easiest
way to test it is to set the MAVEN_OPTS environment variable before
running the command.

Something like this should work :

set MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx2G
mvn package

2 gig is probably overkill but you can tweak that to suit your
environment.

-Mike