openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] OpenJPA 1.0.0 feature/bugfix cutoff on August 20, 2007
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 22:41:11 GMT

I'm going to turn this into a vote, just to get the ball rolling a
little faster.

The vote in question is to whether we will cut a release and begin
the release voting process on Monday, August 20th, 2007 (with the
ultimate goal of having a final 1.0.0 release approved by August
31st). Any new bugfixes or features for 1.0.0 would need to be
committed by then.

A vote of +1 approves the cutoff date, a vote of -1 indicates that
you think we should wait longer.

To start things off: I cast a vote of +1.